This is an update of various maintenance projects for 2018:
Shutters – The green shutters on all our buildings have been replaced.
Gazebos – The cedar shingles on the gazebos were replaced and sealed. The lights were replaced and the electrical outlets adjacent to the gazebos were upgraded.
Ponds – The fountain in the North pond was replaced.
Streets – The Village of Frankfort will resurface Doud Ct and Kent Ct. Curbs, gutters and sidewalks will be replaced as appropriate. Homeowners in both courts have been notified.
Paint Project – 2018 schedule
- All buildings scheduled for 2018 are complete.
- Screened porches are being repaired and painted.
- The painter will post notification of the schedule and a homeowner must be present when garage and entry doors are painted.
- SFH wood fences have been repaired and painting is proceeding.
- SFH porches and decks are being repaired and will be painted by Deck Tech.
- Our painters proposal to the Village of Frankfort was accepted so all the street sign posts if Founders Place will be painted.
- All buildings not painted this year are scheduled for 2019.
Trees – Smitty’s tree service was engaged to trim trees that were encroaching on our buildings. Ash trees located on Cappel Lane and Higley Lane are within the Village of Frankfort right of way and if infested with emerald ash borer will be removed and replaced as the Village determines necessary. The Beautification Committee is working with the BOD to evaluate Association trees and take appropriate action.
Founders Place HOA
Board of Directors -2018